Highly Accurate, Affordable, Precision GNSS/GPS Module.
What is Reach M+ and what is it for?
Reach M+ is for applications when your standard GPS with several meters accuracy just won’t cut it. It relies on RTK (real-time kinematics) technology to deliver centimeter level accuracy.
RTK was here for a long time, used mostly by surveyors and unaffordable to hobbyists and makers. If you needed centimeter precise positioning you had to spend thousands of dollars on an RTK system. With Reach we want to change that.
- Size:56.5 x 45.3 x 14.6 mm
- Weight:20 g
- Operating tº:-20…+65ºC
- Input voltage on USB and JST-GH connectors:4.75 - 5.5 V
- Antenna DC bias:3.3 V
- Average current consumption @5V:200 mA
- Internal storage:8 GB
- Correction input:RTCM2, RTCM3
- Solution input: ERB, plain text, NMEA (RMC, GGA, GSA, GSV)
- Logs: RINEX2.X, RINEX3.X
- Signals: GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, SBAS
- Tracking channels:72
- Update rate:14 Hz / 5 Hz
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth (4.0/2.1 EDR)
- Interfaces: USB, UART, Event
- Static: H: 5mm + 1ppm, V: 10mm + 2ppm
- Kinematic: H: 7mm + 1ppm, V: 14mm + 2ppm
Reach package includes:
- 1 x Reach M+ module
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x USB-OTG cable
- 1 x DF13 6P-to-6P
- 1 x DF13 6P-to-jumper