Technical Sales Engineer : (South)
Innovelec Solutions are a small, friendly electronics representative who has been growing exponentially since the business was started 4 years ago. Due to this growth we are looking for two enthusiastic external technical sales staff to work with the team and develop the business further.
Providing pre- and post-sales technical advice and support for Innovelec products. You will be the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
Graduates with qualifications in computer science/engineering, physics, mathematics, applied science and software engineering are preferable but not essential. Previous relevant experience gained in any commercial/sales area involving contact with customers or the general public is essential. .
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- To actively identify and establish new business.
- Organising sales visits.
- Liaise with existing clients and maintain relationships.
- Prepare tenders, proposals and quotations with the use of our CRM.
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
- Reviewing cost and sales performance.
- Writing reports and sales literature.
- Providing product education and advice.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings where required.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
Key skills required
- Strong technical skills
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Team-working skills
- Sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Personal skills
Please email your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org