Data Protection & Privacy Statement For Innovelec Solutions Limited
We respect your privacy and take care in the storage and use of your personal information. If you have any questions or queries regarding this policy, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we may collect, may include, but, is not limited to:
- your name and contact information, including email address and company details
- information regarding your professional interests, demographics, interests in our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will hold and use your personal information on our secure computer systems and we will never pass this personal information to any third party.
We will use this information for the following reasons:
- to reply to email, telephone or postal enquiries
- to process orders and supply order confirmations
- to keep internal records current
- to provide a personal service,
- to provide information tailored for your requirements
- to analyse how our website is used
- for analysis of marketing activities
- to follow up if you have shown interest in a particular product or service
- to follow up as part of our ongoing commitment to providing excellent customer support
- to provide information on goods and services offered by third parties (e.g. Suppliers)
We may use your personal information to contact you with product information and communications in line with the consent you have provided.
In relation to electronic mail (email and SMS as opposed to post or fax), if you are a customer or have previously asked us for information on our products or services, we may send you information on our range of products and services by electronic mail, unless you have asked us not to do so.
In relation to receiving marketing and other information from us, you may change your mind at any time by visiting: www.innovelec.co.uk/contact/interestsorunsubscribe on the Innovelec Solutions Limited website or by emailing email@example.com
Who do we share this information with?
We respect your privacy and will not sell or lease your personal information. The information you provide to us may be accessed by our staff in the course of providing services and to facilitate the activities listed in ‘’What do we do with the information we collect?’’ section above.
Innovelec Solutions Limited will not share or distribute any of the information you provide to us to any third parties.
How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected?
You may request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like details of the personal information we store about you, please write to:
Innovelec Solutions Ltd
8 Progression Centre,
Telephone: 01442 573035
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy and cookie statements applicable to the website in question.